- High-temperature low eddy-current stainless steel voice coil former
- Quad 1.2 ohm voice coil using 8-layer flat wound Aluminum wire
- Extra-tall gap for higher BL and additional power-handling
- 10″ linear spider suspension with large integral lead-wires
- 225 oz. magnet motor structure
- Tall profile XBR surround for 3″ peak-to-peak travel
- Field-replaceable top assembly system
- Axis 12 Dims: Diam. 12.6″ • Cutout: 11.2″ • Depth 7.8″ • Weight: 48.4 lbs.
- Axis 15 Dims: Diam. 15.6″ • Cutout: 14.0″ • Depth 9.3″ • Weight: 53.2 lbs.
What people are saying
“I use a pair of these little monsters in a stereo system crossed over at 60hz to my full range main speakers. I use very high end Von Schweikert speakers so needed something to add that last octave and sound good ….The only subs that I own that are better are my LMS Ultra’s in the home theater.”
Mjag – CA, USA
Best woofer ever
“If you are searching for absolute lows, with little to no distortion, and high power handling, then your search has ended.… Special effects hit hard, and mixing at sub frequencies (20-35hz) is MUCH quicker, as I can hear the actual tones, and not the sounds of the cone flapping…. The price, worth every penny.”
Audiolure – MA, USA